Cashbook Management Feature
Solve all financial problems for the business
Cashbook Management allows to create and manage the activities of payable, storage, arrangement, management of the performance of each employee, search for transactions quickly ... on the same system with high accuracy, faster and more convenient than ever.
Build An Advanced Accounting Process with a cashbook
Save costs and resources - Improving the operational efficiency of the business
Invoice managementApplying technology to the accounting activities of businesses to minimize errors.
- Manage invoices and expenses activities on a single platform.
- Make receipts, checks from many different sources (debt recovery from customers / suppliers, payment of orders, invoices for return, payment to delivery units, payment of products, cost of raw materials ...).
- Allows statistics, comparison and quick detection of discrepancies in cash flow between accounting data and cash book.
- Automatically generate receipts for orders/reservations that have already been paid online.
- Automatically generate payments and update them in the cash book when a customer cancels an order/booking.
Manage revenue and fluctuations of cash flowFacilitate management and minimize financial losses.
- Cash flow fluctuations will be updated on the dashboard as soon as a transaction arises.
- Easy to track and manage the balance at the beginning of the period, total revenue, total cost, end-of-term balance, transactions incurred (where that money comes from, transaction code, time created ...).
Cashbook filterTool to support management and search for transactions in the cashbook quickly, saving time for sellers.
- Search and categorize transactions (time to create invoices, transactions, branches, payable type, creator name, payment method, sender/receiver...).
- Easy to manage the cashbook according to each branch.
- Much more optimal than traditional cashbook management methods.
Direct integration with multi-channel sales systemImprove the efficiency of management in businesses'sales activities.
- Discretionary accounting / non-accounting of revenues / expenses in the store.
- Update when there are return transactions, import more prroducts, sell more products ...
- Decentralize management rights for each employee according to actual needs.