At Store Quickly - Conveniently - Precisely
Initializing orders helps sellers actively create orders for customers who buy at the store. Optimize the time forming order while limiting errors in the process.
Order Initialization Feature from GoSELL
Manage and Initialize Orders at will
Initialize simple orderShow the most detailed information.
- Effortlessly creates orders with many different devices (computers, POS, mobile phones ... ).
- Be able to create orders by scanning product barcodes (portable POS machines, smartphones installed with GoSELLER app).
- Effortlessly connected to other peripherals: POS machines, printers, card terminals.
- Speed up the counter payment process.
Allow multiple orders to be created at the same timeThe highlighted benefit of creating orders at the counter is to shorten customer waiting times.
- Making the management process become fast and professional, possible to select multiple products for one order.
- Be able to make multiple orders at the same time, thus making it super convenient and fast.
- Be able to create orders according to different branches.
- Create wholesale orders, apply discount codes, or apply promo codes for membership customers.
- Automatically accumulate customers' membership points.
- Various payment methods such as cash, banking, POS machine ...
- Support adding new customers when one makes a purchase.
Print invoices, delivery slips fast and professionalSupport printing detailed invoices that helps customers trace back comfortably.
- Fully display information on SKU code, product name, price, quantity, and the total amount of money.
- The invoices will be displayed in detail: Customer's store brand, store information, customer information, product name, quantity, and the total amount of money.
- Print the delivery slip displaying the details information: Order, sender information, receiver, shipping unit ...
- Print receipts in a variety of sizes: K57, K80, A4, and A5.
Effortlessly managing orderTaking good control of every customer's debt.
- Filter orders by keyword, or by name.
- A detailed list of orders using smart filter will help you search and retrieve information by: Order code, customer name, phone number, customer barcode, and purchase date.
- Manage and search for orders in real-time date: Date, week, month...
- Monitor orders by branch, platform, sales channel, status, order-generating staff, discount code…