Manage businesses Website and App
By Google Tag Manager
Applying Google Tag Manager helps businesses measure and track the performance of online stores (Website and App) easily.
Customer Behavior Analysis and Classification
Easy - Fast - Accurate
Link and use Google Tag Manager easilyEasy to track and analyze consumer behavior.
- Easily link just enter the Google Tag Manager link to successfully register.
- Google Tag Manager allows you to configurate the tags on your website: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Optimize.
- Google Tag Manager helps guide user behavior before they take an action on your online store (Website and App)
Tag Google Analytics to analyze user behavior on your online store (Website and App)Support the marketing process to attract potential customers and increase sales.
- Support demographic collection (age, gender, location,...) and user preferences accessing the Website / Sales App.
- Analyze metrics such as the number of user sessions visited, the average time of access to the page, page exit rate,... To provide the most comprehensive report.
- Allows real-time reports (Overview reports, location, traffic, content, conversions,...) for managers to evaluate the effectiveness of your online store.
- Recognize customers from a variety of sources (Facebook, Zalo, ad campaigns, introduced by others,...).
Re-tagging marketing with Google AdsWords and Facebook PixelImprove conversion rates on Facebook as well as come up with the right marketing/remarketing campaigns.
- Help collect user demographics (age, location, interests, etc.).
- Track the number of customers who have interacted and purchased at the Website through ads from Google and Facebook to evaluate the effectiveness of running ads.
- Displays the following 4 indicators of user access: see what content, what products to add to the cart, fill in payment information and make a successful purchase.
- Identify and select the target audience group suitable for products and services to run ads.
Tag Google Optimize to optimize your online store's conversion ratesGoogle Optimize is a page optimization tool that helps online marketers increase the visitor experience and conversion rates.
- Google Tag Manager makes it easy to deploy Google Optimize code without using code.
- Allows to run free tests on the Website and Landing page.
- Help edit and complete website, landing page for better user experience.
Track user behavior based on the goals set out in your online store (Website and App)Google Tag Manager supports improving content on the page and improving the quality of online store content.
- Statistics on how long customers visit to stay on the online store (Website and App), analyze traffic for a certain period of time.
- Analyze user actions (what actions, where customers view, where customers exit) on your online store.
- Know what components users have manipulated in the page, what actions they take before making a purchase decision.
- Help make a call to action in a way that best suits each customer segment.
- Capture customers insight help accurate marketing based on customer tastes to retain customers, build brand loyalty, and reach more potential customers.
Manage interested audience for further remarketing campaignsThe number of previously interested customers will be recognized and stored by Google Tag Manager.
- Google Tag Manager will save and indicate the number of customers who have previously interacted and are interested in products and services on the online store (Website and App).
- Allows to create customer groups to run Remarketing strategies.
- Help launch campaigns such as email marketing, push notification,.. Remind customers of the product, the brand.