MANAGE IMPORT DETAILS
Same supplier information
The Supplier Management feature helps sellers keep track of a detailed list of their suppliers, helping to manage a variety of goods effectively. Thereby, limiting the shortage or excess of goods, saving maximum time and manpower.
Support provider management features
Build and manage a professional procurement process for sellers
Create and track new supplier informationAll supplier information is fully displayed on GoSELL's admin page after creation, making it easy for businesses to manage.
- Add and create new suppliers to your store's list.
- Track and fully update the information of suppliers by code, supplier name, email, and phone number.
- Search for a provider by name or by code.
Create import orders easily and quicklyCreate an import order quickly from the list of suppliers available on the system, search for products to enter by name, SKU code, or barcode.
- Easily create purchase orders from the list of available suppliers with the incoming branch.
- Customize the product information to enter (name, quantity, entry price, discount, cost, total amount, etc.).
- Know whether the goods have returned to the warehouse or not through the statuses: Create an application, approve it, and complete it.
Detailed tracking of history and order status from suppliersUnderstanding the entire import process through specific updated statuses, and tracking import history.
- Displays the entire list of orders with detailed information (import code, supplier name, import branch, warehouse, total amount, order creator, order creation date, etc.).
- Easily filter and search for orders by time, by order status, or by supplier code/name.
Decentralize staff to manage suppliersSellers can delegate authority to employees to optimize the management of suppliers.
- Allow decentralization for vendor management staff.
- Easily create notes, important information about orders or suppliers.