Loyalty Program - a Formidable "Weapons" to Improve Revenue
Building a Business - Customer Relationships - Promoting Sustainable Sales Growth
The Loyalty customer feature helps you create multiple levels of membership and accumulate reward points, stimulate customer shopping behavior, improve the quality of service, and maintain customer loyalty, thereby increasing sales and promoting brand effectively.
Loyalty Program Helps Increase Sales
Sustainability - Stability - Acceleration
Create ranks for membersThis feature is suitable for sellers who want to create multiple levels of membership with different offers, helping keep customers and grow sales effectively.
- Divide the member rank according to the cumulative value of customer purchases.
- Customize names, icons, descriptions of membership rank, and benefits of each rank.
- Automatically increase the membership rank if buyers satisfy the conditions set by the seller.
Create promotions for each member's rankBuild promotions fit for each membership rank to retain loyal customers and increase brand recognition.
- Install offers, discounts and promotions suitable for each rank, always giving customers reasons to return to buy more, and increase their loyalty.
- Support in classifying customers into certain groups to create separate offer programs: by customer information (registration date, tag,...), order information (total order, the total amount of money,...), or by the purchased product.
Earn membership points and redeem points when making a purchaseUtilizing the feature of accumulating membership points on a variety of platforms (stores, websites, sales apps) will stimulate customer shopping behavior.
- Allow sellers to set the conversion rate of their membership customers’ reward points.
- Allow sellers to set the expiration time of the bonus point.
- Display clearly the number of the accumulated points so that customers can easily track and convert them into money for following orders, stimulating customers return to shopping.
- Automatically add up the accumulated points for customers every time the transaction is successful.
- Allows sellers to customize the conditions to redeem points, or the maximum number of points a customer can redeem per order.